GwenRename 1.0.3 / 1.1 Beta 6
GwenRename is a series (batch) renaming tool.
The main goal is to have a batch renaming tool that's easy and light enough for every day use. If you are looking for a more compound and featured renaming tool, you should have a look at Dominik Seichter's KRename.
GwenRename can also be found at KDE Apps.
What's New in 1.0.3 Stable Release:
· Fixed "numeric sorting not correctly done" bug, when the filename contains regExp special characters
· Added an option to deactivate the counter (requested)
· GUI improvements
· Using latest build system
· Code cleanup
What's New in 1.1 Beta 4 Development Reltem
· GwenRename can now be executed without parameters. In this case the user will have to select the folder cotaining the files to be renamed, through the "Folder selection" dialog
· A mode selection dialog was added. It will be presented to the user, when a single folder is passed to GwenRename
· Files/folders can now be added/removed from the list of items that will be renamed, from within the program, using the ListView context menu
· Started writing the user manual. Added help to the program dialogs
· Layout changes
· Many more minor changes
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.1 Beta 6
- Fixed corrupted po files
- Added Czech (cs) translation, by Pavel Fric
- No changes to the source code