A command-line tool to manipulate GTAs
Additionally, gtatool can import from and export to many other file formats, including:
* any kind of traditional image file formats (via ImageMagick and NetPBM)
* any kind of remote sensing data (via GDAL)
* medical image data in DICOM format (via DCMTK)
* high dynamic range images and data (via OpenEXR and Pfstools)
* MATLAB .mat files (via Matio)
* RAT RadarTools .rat files
* raw binary files (little/big endian, arbitrary data types)
Use gta help to get a list of all available commands, and gta help < cmd > to get help for the command < cmd >.
The gui command provides a graphical user interface for a subset of the full functionality.
Gtatool is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release fixes a number of minor bugs and removes some restrictions.