Greppy is a rewrite of the UNIX command grep in Python. It has a GUI like a notepad.
When you start Greppy select the menu File->Open, choose a text file to grep, insert a regular expression and wait for Greppy to work.
You can modify and save the results like in a normal text editor.
I've used the wxPython widgets for the GUI so it will use the native widgets on
each supported platform.
Greppy should run flawlessy on Win32, Linux, Unix, MacOSX but it is surely of
more use on Win32 since all the other platform has grep bundled.
What's New in This Release:
· BUGFIX: Copy/Cut/Paste were broken
· NEW: Greppy now print your files (just starting with it...)
· NEW: Pretty toolbar with HUGE icons
· NEW: Statusbar now working
· NEW: A new star spangling icon