GeoToad is an open source software thtat provides a geocaching query tool.
GeoToad is a geocaching query tool to help speed up the boring part of geocaching: choosing the cache and collecting the data.
It allows you to generate any kind of complex query you want, and the program will go and poll the Geocaching query, grab the data, and output it to any format you want.
The Geocache info can be synced straight to your GPS, iPod, PDA, or cell phone in over 20 different formats.
Here are some key features of "GeoToad":
· Query Types
· Output Formats through gpsbabel
· Output Formats through cmconvert
· Other Cool Stuff
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This stable version, codenamed "M'aidez!", is mainly a bugfix release triggered by recent changes in the search result format.
· Minor additions include the "-Y" option (skip fetching details), and "short input" into the TUI.
· Please move to Ruby 1.9, as 1.8 support will be phased out soon.