GenealogyJ is a editor and viewer for genealogic data, suitable for hobbyist, family historian and genealogy researcher.
GenJ supports the Gedcom standard, is written in Java and offers family tree, table, timeline views and more.
GenJ is free software so it can be redistributed and/or be modified under the terms of the GNU General Public Licence as published by the Free Software Foundation.
- ui: new icons
- ui: changes in editors are now comitted before save/quit
- ui: various fixes and adjustments
- bugs: handle OBJE|BLOB correctly
- bugs: various smaller issues fixed
- report: allow csv row headers
- report: more filter options for event report
- report: new names report
- report: various fixes and adjustments
- gedcom: preserve encodings whether known or not