GWintree is a full-featured gedcom-based genealogy program.
GWintree provides GEDCOM-based facilities for the management of genealogical data, allowing you to create/edit/view GEDCOM files, and produce charts, family trees and reports.
Compact full charts can be produced showing all blood relatives, from GEDCOM data, with options to show ancestors only or descendants only, and print charts or save as image files.
Charts showing over 1000 families can be produced, showing all links, optionally colour-coded, formatted so families are not split by page breaks. The program also produces birth brief charts, selective ancestor charts and descendant sheets.
· gnome-libs >=2.4
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Handling of notes and sources has been improved, with new options made available.
· Popup windows have been implemented to allow easier editing of large notes.
· Source citations can now be added without the need first to create a source record.
· Support for NICK and AGE tags has been added.
· Several bugs have been fixed.