GTimer is a time tracking tool for GNOME.
Here are some key features of "GTimer":
· Tracks time for one or more tasks simultaneously
· Group tasks by projects (optional)
· Allows text annotations to tasks
· Checks to see if you are idle. If there is no mouse or keyboard activity in 15 minutes, it will ask if you want to continue timing or revert to when you went idle.
· Generates reports showing how your time was spent each day/week/month in either plain text or HTML.
· Built using GTK+ (GTK+ 2.X required)
· Compatible with Gnome (but not required)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added -resume command line option. This will start time all tasks that were being timed when the application exited last.
· Projects are now associated with a project. The project is now the first column in the main window.
· Added option to round minutes to nearest minute, 5 minutes, etc in reports window
· Added small css stylesheet to report html output.
· Added "Last Two Weeks", "This Week & Last Week" reports
· Reread gtkrc if -dir option is supplied
· Modified http function to use "Host:" required by web sites that used virtual hosts, like www.cknudsen.com. Also improved error handling a little bit.