GTD-Free 0.4.2 / 0.6 Beta 1
GTD-Free is personal TODO/action manager inspired by GTD (Getting Things Done) method.
GTD-Free is personal TODO/action manager inspired by GTD (Getting Things Done) method by David Allen (see David Allen & Co. official site). It tries to be simple and easy to use management tool. GTD-Free is free open-source software.
- Lightweight desktop application.
- Simple and easy to use interface (if you are familiar with GTD).
- Process oriented view on actions.
- User configurable folders with action and reference categories according to GTD.
- Actions organized also by projects and priority.
- Automatic data saving for safety.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.5 Beta 1
- A feature for exporting to PDF file with an action selector was added.
- A wrong month name was fixed.