GTD-Free is personal TODO/action manager inspired by GTD (Getting Things Done) method by David Allen (see David Allen & Co. official site). It tries to be simple and easy to use management tool. GTD-Free is free open-source software.
Here are some key features of "GTD-Free":
· Lightweight desktop application.
· Simple and easy to use interface (if you are familiar with GTD).
· Process oriented view on actions.
· User configurable folders with action and reference categories according to GTD.
· Actions organized also by projects and priority.
· Automatic data saving for safety.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· A feature for exporting to PDF file with an action selector was added.
· A wrong month name was fixed.