GQ LDAP Client is a GTK-based LDAP client.
Here are some key features of "GQ LDAP Client":
· LDAP browser
· LDAP V3 Schema browser
· Template builder
· Export subtree or whole server to LDIF
· Use any number of servers
· Search based on single argument or LDAP filter
· Edit and delete entries
· Add entries using an existing entry, or based on your own template
· Supports LDAP syntaxes and special attributes by presenting them in a custom way. Currently there are custom "displaytypes" for jpegPhoto, userPassword and X509 certificates and CRLs.
· GTK+ version 1.2.x
What's New in 1.2.3 Stable Release:
· This release fixes simple bind (bug 1753419).
What's New in 1.3.3 Unstable Release:
· The "Edit Server" entry no longer opens the wrong properties dialog.
· A problem creating filters from search tabs was fixed.
· The "Disconnect" menu item is now disabled on disconnected servers.
· A reference to the input form is now kept, since it might be lost in set_content() otherwise.
· A segmentation fault and another crash were fixed.
· Some compile time warnings were fixed.
· Another data check before dereferencing a pointer was added.
· A typo was fixed.