GPX Viewer is a simple program to visualize a gpx file and it uses libchamplain and libgoffice for the plot.
Here are some key features of "GPX Viewer":
- Show multiple GPX files.
- Show waypoints and multiple tracks per gpx file.
- Highlight selected track.
- Show speed vs time graph
- Show distance, duration, average, moving average, max speed, moving time and gps points.
- Smoothing of speed graph.
- Highlighting points in speed graph on map.
- This release fixes a crash bug on tracks with no point.
- It allows playback of tracks.
- It can draw data points in a track, and has improved drawing of no motion.