GPX Viewer is a simple program to visualize a gpx file and it uses libchamplain and libgoffice for the plot.
Here are some key features of "GPX Viewer":
· Show multiple GPX files.
· Show waypoints and multiple tracks per gpx file.
· Highlight selected track.
· Show speed vs time graph
· Show distance, duration, average, moving average, max speed, moving time and gps points.
· Smoothing of speed graph.
· Highlighting points in speed graph on map.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release fixes a crash bug on tracks with no point.
· It allows playback of tracks.
· It can draw data points in a track, and has improved drawing of no motion.