GIB (GNOME Iconset Builder) allows you to create icon themes for GNOME with ease. No more manual copy/resize/move/convert/rename actions. GIB automatically does this for you and organizes the icons in a GNOME compliant theme.
It is suitable for rapidly generating icon themes from existing (non-theme) iconsets.
Upcoming features include KDE icon theme support and one-click icon theme conversion from GNOME to KDE and vice-versa. A drag-n-drop feature is also under developemnt.
What's New in This Release:
· Drag-n-drop now will not accept all files and thus crash
· Fixed the option to actually use the selected sizes when Creating Theme
· Reads only the existing sizes when opening theme
· Added an option to edit the icon names (it's in the main menu)
· Minor bugfixes that caused the program to crash. Many exceptions are now caught