Furius ISO Mount is an ISO and IMG Image management utility.
� Download the DEB file.
� Double click to install.
� Now, create a launcher:
� Right-click on the gnome panel (the taskbar at the top of the screen) and choose "Add to Panel"
� Select "Custom Application Launcher" and fill in these values:
Name: Furius ISO Mounter
Command: gksudo furiusisomount
You can also select an icon to use with the launcher.
� Click "OK"
� Click the new launcher to start.
tar xzvf furiusisomount-0.2.tar.gz
su -c "make install"
Note: Above commands may vary depending on distribution.
Here are some key features of "Furius ISO Mount":
· Automatically Mounts ISO and IMG Image Files.
· Automatically creates a mount point in your /media/ directory.
· Automatically Unmounts the Image files.
· Automatically removes the mount directory to return /media/ to its previous state.
· Mounts multiple images.
· Burn ISO and IMG Files to optical disk.
· Generate Md5 and SHA1 checksums
· Mono Project
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added localisation files for most recent translations