Furius ISO Mount 0.11.3.1
Furius ISO Mount is an ISO and IMG Image management utility.
� Download the DEB file.
� Double click to install.
� Now, create a launcher:
� Right-click on the gnome panel (the taskbar at the top of the screen) and choose "Add to Panel"
� Select "Custom Application Launcher" and fill in these values:
Name: Furius ISO Mounter
Command: gksudo furiusisomount
You can also select an icon to use with the launcher.
� Click "OK"
� Click the new launcher to start.
tar xzvf furiusisomount-0.2.tar.gz
su -c "make install"
Note: Above commands may vary depending on distribution.
- Automatically Mounts ISO and IMG Image Files.
- Automatically creates a mount point in your /media/ directory.
- Automatically Unmounts the Image files.
- Automatically removes the mount directory to return /media/ to its previous state.
- Mounts multiple images.
- Burn ISO and IMG Files to optical disk.
- Generate Md5 and SHA1 checksums
Furius ISO Mount
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added localisation files for most recent translations