Folding@Home Grapher 0.1.0
Folding@Home Grapher is a program to graph analyze Folding@Home team statistics over time.
It stores a history of team standing statistics, which you update periodically (using fahgr). Each update is saved in your local data file.
The Folding@Home Grapher's primary ability (as of this writing) is to create time/score graphs from the data file for teams of your choosing. This allows you to visualize how teams are doing over time.
· Time units of graph, something nicer than "- days-ago + 8".
· Color selector that shows the color.
· Collect data on teams orignal start date to do graph extrapolation back in time.
· Graph extrapolation forward in time to predict crossings.
· Show or report asymtotic ordering of teams.
· Store user preferences in a configuration file, especially primary team.
What's New in This Release:
· Rewrote parser for new page format
· Rewrote data storage layer