Enhydra JaWE (Java Workflow Editor) is the first open source graphical Java workflow process editor fully according to WfMC specifications supporting XPDL as its native file format.
Enhydra JaWE project can be used to edit / view every XPDL file which conforms to WfMC XPDL specifications and is available in many different languages already.
Advanced features like the consistency validation and guided property editor dialogs for all XPDL objects make it really easy to create valid XPDL files.
The representation of workflow participants as "swimlanes" in the editor graphics gives a comprehensive overview of process responsibilities.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release is based on the XPDL 2.1 specification and BPMN.
· Old XPDL 1.0 files are automatically converted into XPDL 2.1.
· Major code changes were made to adjust to the new version of the XPDL specification.
· New useful actions are available such as showing or hiding artifacts, showing or hidding transition conditions, and changing colors and sizes of graphical elements.