Cute Thermowell is a thermowell design calculation program is based on the latest standard ASME PTC 19.3 TW - 2010 and uses material data from ASME II, ASME VIII, ASME B31.1, ASME B31.3 and others.
Cute Thermowell performs thermowell dimensional verifications, vortex shedding (wake frequency) calculations, steady-state and dynamic stress calculations and hydrostatic pressure calculations.
Some steel material and flange data are provided which can be easily added, edited or deleted. Cute thermowell performs calculations in SI units and will perform calculations for flanged and threaded thermowell types incl. tapered, straight and step shank designs.
Here are some key features of "Cute Thermowell":
· Tapered/Straight/Step thermowells
· Flanged and threaded connections
· Material and flange data up to 300 deg C
· Pipe data up to DN300
· Add/Edit/Delete material, flange and pipe data
· View/Print/Save calculation results
· SI System of Units
· Written in Python and Qt
· OS independent
· Minimalistic and simplistic approach
· Licensed under GPL3
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Straight, angle and elbow installations added
· Integrated Cute Converter
· Bugs and errors fixed