Commi is a line orientated serial terminal like minicom.
Here are some key features of "Commi":
· a nice gui for daily serial terminal work
· lineoriented interface instead of character-oriented
· file transfer (x-, y- and zmodem with installed lrzsz-tools and plain)
· automatic receive zmodem transfers
· input history like in a bash
· batchfile for tasks that must deal with more than once
· open the device without changing its settings
· changing font of the terminal
· internationalized (currently only german is done)
· You need the devel-packages from X11 and QT 3.x in order to compile from source.
· If you want to use x-, y- or zmodem transfers you need the lrzsz-tools.
What's New in This Release:
· A search function and basic escape-control-sequence support were added.