Chess Clock 0.2
Chess Clock is a program that uses your screen and keyboard as a chess clock.
Here are some key features of "Chess Clock":
· Set different times for each player.
· Players hit any key on their side of the keyboard to end their turn.
· Optional: Add time to a player's clock after a move (Bobby Fisher's idea).
· Optional: Limit added time to the amount the player used on that turn (some other smart fellow's idea).
· Runs on Linux, Mac, and Windows (thanks to Mono).
· It costs $0 and is Free software.
· GTK+ version 2.8.x
What's New in This Release:
· Rewrite in Ruby