Cdiff is a simple bash script to give color-coded differences between two files. It allows users to view incremental and colored diffs.
Cdiff features two modes side by side and unified format.
· It only supports unified diff for input format
· The side by side mode has alignment problem for wide characters
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Parser is now robust enough to handle dangling headers and short patch
· PEP8 (with minor own flavors) and other code lint
· Change 'Development Status' to stable