CatGrab Small Edition 1.4
The convenient solution for a professionally organized photo collection
CatGrab renames the image and movie files by date and time and gives your pictures a clear and unmistakable name - never again lost or incorrectly sorted photos! Because of the intuitive program design and convenient interface of the software is extremely user-friendly. It has never been easier to organize a photo collection.
Other versions of the software offer advanced users a range of options to adapt the behavior of the software according to their own needs.
More information and latest version of the program are: http://www.catgrab.com
- Import photos with a single click:
- One click is all it takes with CatGrab to import files from your digital camera, automatically rotate them, sort them and open them in a viewer.
- Transparent file storage:
- Files are stored in a transparent directory structure. No database is needed to retrieve your images at a later date.
- Catgrab is compatible with a wide range of software. The transparent basic file structure means that the user is not reliant on special photo management software, thereby optimizing continuity across different software solutions.
- The software can be run on Mac, Windows and Linux. Continuity is guaranteed even if the operating system changes or you find yourself working on different systems simultaneously.
- Automatic renaming and archiving:
- Files are re-named by date and time and stored in appropriate directories on a biannual, quarterly or monthly basis.
- No duplicated files on your PC:
- Files are not duplicated on your PC, even when the file names have been changed. So images can stay on the camera and will not be subsequently downloaded twice.
- The one-click-system means that the software has only two command buttons. One for a quick settings menu with access to the user's manual, and the second for importing photos and films with a single click.