C to C++ Converter is a script that converts C projects to C++ in six steps. C to C++ Converter program also provides a project mover that changes the directory of a project while updating #include statements.
Here are some key features of "C to Cplusplus Converter":
· generating classes,
· converting functions to methods,
· replacing calls to functions by references to methods.
The main script calls other specialized ones but you can also proceed step by step and modify manually the results of a step before to start the next one.
This tool is not easy to use. It is for experienced programmers.
· Search Performs search / replacement in a file.
· Mover Move a whole project from one or more directories to a single or several differents directories. Of course, the "#include" statements are updated...
· Mklist Given the name of the file that holds the main function, recursively make a list of all files in a projet.