A simple program/script written in Python
Burn is a simple program written in Python to make it simple and quick to burn CDs or DVDs.
- create Audio CD from .ogg, .mp3, .wav (even toghether)
- copy CDs
- create Data-CD or DVD (storage, backups, etc.)
- create a CD or DVD from an existing ISO image.
- size of stuff to be burned.
- compute if there is enough free space for temporary files (images and audio files).
- warns if size is bigger than CD/DVD capacity
- convert .mp3 and .ogg in .wav without external decoders
- perform burn simulations for testing
- eject CD/DVD at the end of burn process
- asks if you want to see what is going to be burned (mounts and umount image)
- asks if you want to make other copies
- shows main id3 tags for .mp3 and .ogg files