Blueman is a GTK+ bluetooth management utility for GNOME using bluez dbus backend.
Blueman is a GTK+ bluetooth management utility for GNOME using bluez dbus backend. The aim is to create a full featured graphical bluetooth manager for Linux.
- Easy to use interface
- Storing Favourite devices
- Send files
- Browse files on devices
- List all seen devices
- View Local/Remote Device information
- Configure local devices
- Manage Pairing (Bonding)
- Host/Connect to Personal Area Networks
- Bind services to /dev/rfcomm ports, for eg. connecting via gprs
- Connect to Bluetooth headsets and use them as ALSA audio devices.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed a python assertion abort on fedora.
- Improved handlng of file transfers with obex-data-server
- Some performance optimizations