BlueLink is a daemon that listens cell phone events over bluetooth and executes tasks based on those events.
BlueLink is a daemon that listens mobile phone events over bluetooth and executes tasks based on those events. For example, when your phone rings, BlueLink might silence your mp3-player and display notification bubble on your desktop.
It runs at background and connects automatically to the cell phone in area. Deamon doesn't need any user interaction after setting it up.
Here are some key features of "BlueLink":
· BlueLink supports multiple phones to be connected simultaneously
· Search bluetooth devices on background
· Connects automatically to found devices which are on BlueLink's "allowed list"
· Log all events to logfile for later viewing
· Display notification on incoming call
· Display notifications with timestamp if call was missed
· Display notification on outgoing call
· Set mobile phone to silent mode when connected to BlueLink (optional)
· Avatar support for known contacts (binding avatar to phone number)
· Uses mobile phone's phonebook names in notifications
· GTK+ version 1.2.x
What's New in This Release:
· Supports only SonyEricsson phone at the moment.