Blue Husky's Minecraft Inventory 2.2.1
BH Minecraft Inventory
Blue Husky's Minecraft Inventory is an application by Blue Husky Programming that holds a catalogue of all items in Minecraft and their data values, as well as their suggested trade value. It also has a search function and value calculator that float in internal frames.
- The main feature of the program is its database of all blocks and items in Minecraft and their variations. The database also has all their Block IDs and data value variations, as well as its main purpose, the block or item's suggested trade value.
- Another very handy tool is the Search, giving you the ability to search for any item in the database, its block ID, data value, andor trade value with a simple textbox. You can type and then search or have it search while you're typing.
- Value Calculator:
- The latest addition is the Value Calculator, which allows you to calculate how many X you can trade for one Y, and then the ratio of X to Y. For instance, if you wanted to trade Stone (value of 1) for Pine Wood (Value of 1.5), it would say that "1 'Stone' costs 0.6666666666666666666 'Wood (Pine/Spruce/Redwood)' (2:3)", meaning that if you had 3 stone, you could equally trade it for 2 Pine Wood.
- In-game usability:
- If you want to use this while playing and don't want to keep Alt-Tabbing out, it comes with an "Always on Top" checkbox, which will keep it on top of most windows, as well as a Transparency slider, which (if your operating system supports it) will allow you to make the window semitransparent, and a "Snap window to edges of screen" checkbox that will snap the window to the edge of the screen when it gets close enough.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Made startup more robust
- Several minor efficiency changes
- Added ability to disable/enable component animations from within the application
- Added savestates