Big Faceless Java PDF Viewer 2.14.1
A Swing component that can display PDF documents
The Viewer is distributed in the same package as the PDF Library from Big Faceless, so it's always up-to-date.
- Swing component for displaying PDF documents
- Customizable feature set includes printing, saving, search/selection, forms, bookmarks, reorderable thumbnails, annotations and more.
- Full support for PDFs up to Acrobat 9
- Applet size under 1MB
- Localized in English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese and Chinese
Big Faceless Java PDF Viewer
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Will prompt if a password is required when loading a PDF over HTTP.
- Adds a cut/paste option for pages, and correctly orders pages cut/pasted this way.
- Fixes a failure to redraw after reordering pages in some circumstances.