Babelize Localization Project 1.1.1
Babelize Localization Project is a localization utility on top of all the language packs you can download from this website.
Why did you start this project?
Simple answer: I want to play Heroes of Might and Magic 3 in my native language german.
What exactly is babelize?
It is a utility which localize the desired game with a given language pack, nothing more, nothing less. Since version 1.0.0 the loki installer was replaced with autoconf and automake. It is very easy to maintain and did not lack platform incompatibility.
What is needed?
Below you find a list of things which are required to run babelize successfully.
1. You need xdelta >= 1.1.3 for using babelize.
· Game CDs
What's New in This Release:
· This version supports games with multiple source media.
· It also supports extra files which are not installed on a full game installation but are required for localization.
· Support for patching different versions of the same file and support for patching optional installed files during an official game update were added.
· Two new language packs were released: a German version of "Descent 3" and a Russian version of "Heroes of Might and Magic 3".