Arnic 0.3 Alpha1
Arnic is an application launcher, similar to Quicksilver.
Arnic currently supports the following items:
· IProgram: Programs that can be run.
· IFile: Local files.
· IDirectory: subset of IFiles that are directories
· IText: small blocks of text
and the following actions:
· Launch (IProgram): Run the specified program
· Launch as Superuser (IProgram): Run the specified program under gksudo.
· Open With... (IProgram or IFile): Either opens the file with program, or uses the program to open a file.
· Append to File... (IText): Appends the text to a file.
· Create File... (IText): Creates the file named in the text.
· Python >= 2.4.1
· Gtk-2 >= 2.6.0
· PyGtk >= 2.6.1
· Axiom and Epsilon @ revision 142
If you want to run the tests:
· Twisted >= 2.0.1
· gtktest >= 0.1