All in One is a dock applet for Fluxbox and similar Window Managers.
· memory usage: main, buffers, shared and cache
· swap usage
· power source, battery status and charge level
· cpu load: user, system and nice
· PPP interfaces status, activity and load
· Ethernet interfaces status, activity and load
· Up to three filesystem "load" (i.e. percent used)
· Seti@home progress bar
It allows user to configure monitors, colors and appearance through .conf ASCII
file placed in your home directory.
Allin1 is made to be very light and fast, for PCs with few resources. If you want more "cool looking" applets, please see in the Freshmeat.net repository.
A very cool applet is gkrellm version 2, plenty of graphics and functions, plugin support and more. But nothing is for free, gkrellm2 uses from 4 to 5 Megs of RAM on execution, Allin1 uses less than 900k of RAM.
To see what amount of RAM uses your favourite applet, launch "top" and see under
the column "RSS" (Resident size).
What's New in This Release:
· man pages: updated for new features
· allin1.c, cpu.h: added feature to define vertical size of CPU graph