regexxer project is a nifty search/replace tool featuring Perl-style regular expressions.
It features recursive search through directory trees and Perl-style regular expressions (using libpcre). The user interface is similar to the project-wide search/replace dialog in the Sniff+ IDE, but regexxer aims to surpass it.
· libsigc++ 2 2.0.0
· gtkmm 2 2.4.0
· libglademm 2.4.0
· gconfmm 2.6.1
What's New in This Release:
· This long-awaited maintenance release comes with a new command line interface for better integration with other applications.
· The user interface has been modernized to make use of new GTK+ features, such as the file chooser button.
· A sizable number of new translations has been added.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Port to gtkmm-3.0.
· Port to GSettings and GtkBuilder (libglademm, gmodule, gconfmm dropped).
· Port from libpcre to GRegex.
· Fix copy and paste on the textview.
· Use the default system toolbar (remove the custom toolbar preference).
· Set scrollbar visibility of the file tree and the textview to 'automatic'.
· Add syntax highlighting (gtksourceviewmm-3.0).
· Add (auto)completion of regex and substitution entries.
· Remember window position, size, and state.
· Move pre-defined file patterns to gsettings
· Make autogen.sh exit properly if a command failed
· Fix the scrolling when working on big files
· Create tar.xz instead of tar.bz2
· New translations: da, gl, el, nb, oc, ta, sk, ru.
· Translations updated: de, es, sl, cs, pt_BR, eu, fr, hu, sv, pt, ca, ne, fi, ja, vi, ar, zh_CN.