KOffice is an integrated office suite for KDE.
KOffice features a full set of applications which work together seamlessly to provide the best user experience possible.
KOffice components work together. Every program in the KOffice suite is a component which adds more functionality to the whole. You can embed any KOffice component in any other KOffice component, this is realised using the KParts object model from KDE.
KOffice, like KDE, is a free project which is released under GPL-compatible open source licenses, e.g. GPL, LGPL and BSD.
KOffice stays in active development. This means that KOffice is continually being improved, based on reports from users, evolving software technology and implementation of new features. Not all features are implemented yet in all applications.
Some components are more complete than others, but many KOffice applications are already being used for productive professional work. If you want to make KOffice better, or just implement that one little feature you really need, don't hesitate to jump in and we will happily make your changes part of the next release for everyone to use and see.
- KWord - A frame-based word processor capable of professional standard documents
- KSpread - A powerful spreadsheet application.
- KPresenter - A full-featured presentation program.
- Kivio - A Visio-style flowcharting application.
- Karbon14 - A vector drawing application.
- Krita - A pixel-based image manipulation program like The GIMP or Adobe Photoshop.
- Kugar - A tool for generating business quality reports.
- KChart - An integrated graph and chart drawing tool.
- KFormula - A powerful formula editor.
- Kexi - An integrated environment for managing data.
- Filters - Import and Export Filters for KOffice.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.1 Beta 3
- Make it possible to load shapes that are directly embedded in a document
- Don’t offer encryption if the right QCA plugins aren’t available