tbibtools project provides a simple regexp-based bibtex parser. Please be aware that this script makes a few assumptions on how a bib file should look like and that it may fail on files formatted in unusual ways.
Failure may lead to loss of bib entries and malformed or incomplete output. Comments and other text will be stripped when reformatting entries. Any feature of bibtex I don't know and/or don't use myself is most likely not supported by this script/class.
Please take care when using this script. Make backups and check the output, especially when using the -f command-line option. Don't blame me if you lose information or end up with corrupted bib files.
What's New in This Release:
· sortCrossref puts cross-referenced entries to the back.
· A new format, (un)selectCrossref, allows you to view only entries that are (not) cross-referenced.
· The syntax of the query command has changed: query FIELD1 => RX1, FIELD2 => RX2, etc.
· Duplicate entries and certain conflicting fields are merged.
· A problem with --ls has been fixed.