rospell is a UTF-8 programming editor with spelling support for Romanian and English languages. It requires QT library from Trolltech. The project is supported on Linux and FreeBSD/PC-BSD.
Here are some key features of "rospell":
· free as in GPL.
· simple dependencies (QT version 3.x)
· supporting UTF-8, ISO8859-2/16 si CP1250 (Windows) character sets
· XML support - all xml-based formats such as OpenOffice, AbiWord, Scribus, and HTML are supported. XML tags are recognized and are not included in the spelling process.
· Romanian spelling dictionary with more than 750000 words.
· English spelling similar to OpenOffice.
· embedded support for Romanian keyboard.
· support for loading web pages directly in editor.
· dexonline.ro support.
· multi-buffer/multi-window editing support.
· ctags support for dynamic source code browsing.
· grep, diff and merge support.
· keyboard record/playback/aliases and other modern editing features.
· extensive LaTeX support.
· context help support for Standard C Library, POSIX standard header files and LaTeX help.
What's New in This Release:
· Bugfixes, gdb support, internationalization support, spelling support for French, German, and Spanish, a toolbar, and bracket matching functionality.