ee Editor is a very easy-to-use text editor available on our Unix systems. You can use it on any terminal capable of full-screen working, for example a VT100 terminal, via a PC or Mac running ssh or telnet, a terminal window on a Unix workstation, or via Exceed from WTS.
Starting ee Editor:
To edit a file simply type ee followed by the filename at your Unix prompt, for example:
If a file of that name exists, the start of the file is then displayed on the screen, otherwise an empty file of that name is created.
Full details of the ee command can be seen by typing
at your Unix prompt.
You need to install klik on your system to run cmg applications.
Press Alt-F2 and paste:
wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh
Supported operating systems:
· Kanotix BH 8 and newer
· Knoppix 3.7 2004-12-08, 3.8 CEBIT and newer
· Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy Badger" Live CD (Beta)
· Linspire Five-0
· Kanotix CPX-MINI
· debian sarge, sid (some cmg files might fail to run)
· OpenSUSE 10 (currently in preparation, some cmg files might fail to run)
· Fedora Core 4 (currently in preparation, some cmg files might fail to run)