bcpp is a free command-line tool that indents the source of C and C++ programs. It replaces tabs with space and vice versa.
bcpp differes from the indent tool from UNIX systems, as it doesn't attempt to wrap long statements. This software was originally written by Steven De Toni.
- add rpm script.
- fixes for DESTDIR in makefiles
- add cb++ script to install-rules
- integrate patch from Debian package, to search for bcpp.cfg in user's home-directory and optionally a compile-time specific directory.
- add dpkg script from Debian package, for testing.
- updated configure script macros
- drop mkdirs.sh, using "mkdir -p"
- update config.guess, config.sub