bbe is a sed-like editor for binary files.
bbe is command line tools developed in GNU/Linux environment. bbe is FREE software distributed under GNU General Public License 2 or later.
Here are some key features of "bbe":
· Non-interactive command-line tool.
· Reads input stream in arbitrary blocks, not as lines as sed.
· Input blocks can be defined as offset and length, just length, or using start and stop strings.
· Basic commands: insert, delete, change, replace and convert data.
· Commands can be given in command line or read from script-file.
· Blocks can be written either to standard output or file.
What's New in This Release:
· Command 'x' has been added