ackerTodo is a light-weight web based todo list manager written by Rob Hensley that supports multiple users, groups, categories, super categories, recurring tasks (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, Open-Ended), modules, a CLI interface, email notification,
Create The Database Automatically:
· Copy the src directory where it can be accessed by your webserver. cp -a src /var/www/ackertodo
· Edit the host, user, pass, and database variables in config/config.inc.php with the information used to connect to your mysql server.
· Point your browser to the setup script where you've copied the src directory
· Follow the instructions in the setup script until you see "Set is complete!", then point your browser to the where you've copied the src directory. The default admin user is 'admin', password 'admin'.
· Remove the setup directory.
· Begin adding tasks!
What's New in This Release:
· Added a Japanese language file.
Numerous bug fixes:
· ackerTodo is now XHTML compliant, again.
· Group names weren't show correctly in the Task List.
· Strip < br / >'s from the task description in the Task List.
· Don't show the Calendar icon in the Task List for completed tasks.
· HTTPS redirection now works.
· Email module path fix.
· Deleting a task in Ajax mode now deletes correctly.
· Add a maxlength to the task title input box.
· Sort language files correctly in the User Information menu.
· You no longer have to click the plus/minus twice in IE.
· Check task_id when passed in the URL before doing anything with it.