Some would call TreeLine a PIM, others would call it an Outliner. But TreeLine is just an open source software that stores almost any kind of information.
TreeLine features a tree structure, which makes it easy to keep content organized.
· An XML parser is required, such as the expat library or the PyXML package
· If spell checking capability is desired, either the aspell (preferred) or ispell programs are required (these are packaged with most distributions
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This is another unstable development snapshot of the full rewrite of TreeLine in Python 3.
· It includes many new features and bugfixes.
· It's still not feature complete, but it's far enough along to be usable for many users.
· This version should not be used for any critical work, but testing is appreciated.