Tease is a text editor written in tcl/tk.
Tease is a text editor written in tcl/tk. It is designed for developers and development-support types who want to have a common, intuitable, and fast editor across O/S's.
- fast context-menu commenting, including mutli-line comments (/* */, , etc)
- single-window or separate GUI modes
- easy-configurable filetype/comment window
- fast upper-and-lower-casing of selected text
- output panel with one-click script execution
- detailed color selection (text, bg, selection)
- native tcl tail-f
- expanded line sort options (increasing/decreasing/unique)
- excellent search/replace, including replace all, regexp search, and search all in single mode
- unlimited undo/redo (thank you, tcl 8.4!)
- ASCII-text-based encryption
- "recent files" quick load
- line-based load routine, so you can start to read large files immediately
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!