Pâté (http://github.com/pag/pate) is Kate's plugin to extend Kate with Python plugins.
Pate plugins for C++ is a set of plugins that can be used to write C++ code.
You can read the plugin's description at the start of corresponding .py file.
Installation instructions can be found in the README file.
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· comment paragraph shrink/extend plugin (Meta+[, Meta+])
· some of existed plugins are refactored to be faster (also to use new text processing facilities)
· if selection on the only line, extend it to whole line before do commenting (to avoid garbage in result)
· add sw(expr[, case1[, ..., caseN]]) expansion to generate switch statements
· add constraints to some operations to avoid garbage if a document has selection or block selection mode is ON
· improve performance for some operations