KoalaWriter is a clone of OmmWriter, a full screen, distraction free, text editor, with customizable background image and ambient music.
KoalaWriter offers the best way to stay focused on what you are writing.
HOW TO INSTALL
To compile this application you need the Qt4 library. You need the phonon module for the audio. On a Debian or derivates systems (Ubuntu, Kubuntu, Linux Mint ecc.) you can install dependecies by typing:
sudo apt-get install build-essential qt4-dev-tools libphonon-dev
To Compile type:
To run type: ./KoalaWriter
If you do not hear sounds make sure you have a phonon backend installed (for example for debian/ubuntu users phonon-backend-gstreamer or phonon-backend-xine).
Here are some key features of "KoalaWriter":
· Ambient sound configurable
· Background image and color configurable
· Keyboard sound configurable
· Possibility to add your personal ambient sounds, background images and Keyboard sounds
· Editor transparency
· Font family, color and size configurable
· .txt format compatible
· AutoSave every 3 minutes