Gengetopt Eclipse is an Eclipse plugin that provides an editor for GNU Gengetopt input files.
For the moment, this editor provides (new features will be added in the future):
* syntax highlighting
* code completion
* code formatting
There is currently no associated builder, since it is assumed that gengetopt files are used in projects using makefiles.
Gengetopt eclipse is free and open source, under the GNU GPL License.
As with most eclipse plugins, the easiest way to install gengetopt eclipse is via the eclipse update manager:
1. Help -> Software Updates -> Find and Install
2. Search for new features to install
3. New Remote Site
4. Name: Gengetopt Eclipse, URL: http://ggoeclipse.sf.net/update
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· automatically puts ending quotation marks for strings
· improved code completion (also in the presence of tabs)
· quick diff works
· formatting strategy