A text editor with cryptography features
- User-friendly Scintilla text editing widget, the same as used by Notepad++.
- Edits secure private container files holding multiple text or binary files.
- Highly-secure Serpent (256 keybits) encryption of sensitive data.
- Automatic compression using zlib or bzip2 to reduce container size.
- Multiple user passwords can be specified to access a container.
- Fast user-interface: Quick-Find and Quick-Goto bars like Firefox's find. I use the program myself almost every day.
- Auto-Close the container after a user-defined period of inactivity.
- Built-in password generator to insert new passwords in the text.
- Portable, self-sufficient executable files for Windows and Linux available, very useful for USB sticks.
- Sleek wxAui tabbed interface from the newest wxWidgets version.
- Also usable from the Unix/Linux command line on a text console e.g. via ssh.
- Modularized and well-tested container processing library.
- Translated into German (volunteers for more languages wanted).