Texmaker is an open source LaTeX editor that features unicode support, auto-completion, spell checking, a built-in pdf viewer and code folding.
Texmaker runs natively on Unix, win32 and Mac OS X systems (KDE libraries are not required).
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· High-dpi screen support has been added on MacOsX Lion for the pdf viewer, the symbols and the toolbars icons (because of a Qt 5 limitation, icons are still pixelized in the "push buttons" and in the menus for the moment)
· structure tags (chapter, section, ...) are now totally boldified in the editor
· the "regular expression" option is no more checked by default in the "replace" widget.
· on linux, session file is no more stored in the temp/ directory (some linux distribution reset this directory at each reboot), but in the "home/.cache" directory.
· detection of acrobat reader 11 and ghostscript 9.07 has been added (for new users)
· windows versions are now compiled with Qt 5.0.2 (the Qt bug about the save file dialog has been fixed in this Qt release)
· ar and lv translations has been added (thanks to Koutheir ATTOUCHI and Sandris LACIS)