PDF Studio 7.3.1
PDF Studio is an easy to use, yet powerful PDF editor tool
- View & Print:
- Open any pdf document and send it to the printer. Documents will be automatically resized to fit the paper size. PDF Studio supports all types of pdf fonts.
- Sticky Notes:
- Open any pdf document and add your sticky notes or comments to the document using text and graphic markup tools. You can add free text notes, or draw shapes such as lines, circles, rectangles to work with the existing content of the pdf document.
- Scan to PDF:
- Scan documents from any Twain compliant scanner into a new or existing pdf document.
- PDF Interactive Forms:
- Fill any pdf form and save it locally. Once the form is filled, you can flatten form fields to obtain a non-editable version of the form.
- Audio Comment:
- Record or import a sound and add it to a pdf document.
- Extract Text:
- Extract text from a pdf document to a text file.
- Add hyperlinks to your pdf documents.
- Modify Pages:
- Append, merge or split documents. Delete, insert, replace pages in a pdf document. Or extract pages to create a new pdf document.
- Rubber Stamps:
- Mark your pdf documents as Urgent, Paid, Confidential. You can also create your own custom stamps such as a signature stamp. All stamps can be saved to be reused later.
- Text Highlight, Underline, Cross Out:
- Select a paragraph on the page and highlight, underline or cross out the text from it.
- Passwords and Permissions:
- Add passwords or change permissions on your pdf documents. You can set /remove permissions to print, to modify, to copy, to annotate and to fill form fields. PDF Studio encrypt pdf documents using the higher security level (128-bit RC4 encryption).
- Batch functions:
- Stamp, Print, or Encrypt multiple documents with a single click as a batch.
- PDF To Images:
- Convert pages of a pdf documents to JPG images or TIFF images (optimized for scanning).
- Add Text, Image Content:
- Add titles, watermarks, page numbers and more...
- Import and Export comments and form data in FDF, XFDF or XDP format.
- Any platform, no third party programs required:
- Work on Macintosh, Linux, Windows, AIX. And because PDF Studio uses Qoppa's proprietary technology to view and modify PDF files, it doesn't require Adobe Reader or any other software to run.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This version added content editing for text, images, and shapes (Pro only), manual redaction of text and images (Pro only), customizable toolbars and look and feel, a loupe tool, side by side comparisons, the ability to email PDFs as attachments, batch conversion to PDF (Pro only), and much more.