Open Translation Engine 0.9.8.6
Open Translation Engine (OTE) is an open source project developing language translation and dictionary tools for the Internet.
- Put ote files in a web accessable directory on your server
- Copy module/settings.php to: module/settings.active.php
- Edit module/settings.active.php for database settings
- edit module/class.php for filesystem and url settings
- edit .htaccess for correct pathname to 404.php file
- edit 404.php for correct pathnames
- edit robots.txt for correct pathnames
- create new database named 'ote'
- create database structure via import of module/db.structure.sql
- create Dutch/English data via import of module/db.import.sql
- OTE depends on the web server running files with no extension as PHP files. In Apache, this is added to the .htaccess file:
Your web server must be setup to read .htaccess files, or you must add the ForceType declaration to your http.conf file.
Open Translation Engine
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- /export gettext PO format
- new quickbox /quick/index.php, using sample from javscript export
- new templates for /word, /random