Leet-Generator converts plaintext to leettext and uses GTK+-2.x.
It uses GTK+-2.x for the graphical userinterface. It is mainly written for Linux but should also be able to be compiled for Windows.
It is very easy to be used. You just enter your text into the inputfield and click on convert. Now the program converts your input into leetcode.
Here are some key features of "Leet Generator":
· Easy to use GUI
· Convert plaintext to leettext
What's New in This Release:
· inserted open/save/save as plaintext file functions
· inserted open/save/save as leettext file functions
· renamed "convert button" to "convert to leettext" button
· inserted "convert to plaintext" button
· implemented edit menu functions (cut, copy, paste and delete)