Leafpad is a GTK based simple text editor.
- Minimum requirement: for portability
- Minimum menu item: to make full use of features and to learn easily
- No toolbar: to maximize area to view text
- Single document interface (SDI): to set out windows to view at a time
- Character encoding auto detection: to open file quickly without multi-codeset annoyance
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.8.15
- Removed "Shift+Enter" key-binding (minhsien0330).
- Updated French translation (Marc Veillet).
- Updated Italian translation (Vincenzo Campanella).