LaTeX Symbols Selector 0.1.6
LaTeX Symbols Selector is a symbol browser to help creating LaTeX documents with many math symbols.
All symbols are grouped into categories and user can copy symbol name to system-wide clipboard (or insert it directly to first running copy of gVIM) by selecting symbol icon from list. Many non-standard (and unsupported in LSS) symbols can be found in the comprehensive LATEX symbol list here.
Here are some key features of "LaTeX Symbols Selector":
· Built-in 478 LaTeX symbols
· Most of AMS symbols are supported
· Easy integration with gVIM editor
· Selected symbol name can be copied into clipboard for use with your favourite editor
· GTK+ - The GIMP Toolkit library, version >= 2.6
· LibXML 2 library
If you want to use LSS with gVIM add following line to your ~/.vimrc file:
autocmd BufWinEnter *.tex imap < F8 > < Esc >:silent !lss &< cr >a
Now, you can press < F8 > key while editing *.tex file to call LSS and insert name of selected symbol in cursor position. This mapping use < F8 > key in insert mode and you can use another shortcut key if you want - for more information check page located here.
What's New in This Release:
· Drag and drop symbols' names
· Added Polish translation