Kisa provides spell checking as you type and displays the result in a small window on your Desktop.
You can type anywhere, in any window and Kisa will spell check the word for you.
Kisa uses Aspell as a back-end, so it's easy to manage and install more dictionaries.
Here are some key features of "Kisa":
· Live spell checking
· Change dictionary on keyboard layout change
· Copy to clipboard
· Replace misspelled words in client window
· Full Aspell dictionary support
· Run custom command on a word
· And much more...
· GNU Aspell
· X11 client-side library development headers
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added XKb support
· added apostrophe support
· added check on keyboard layout updated to prevent unnecessary updates
· added Ukrainian translations, thanks to Yuri Chornoivan
· fixed "replace in client", should be stable now
· fixed issue 1 and issue 5, where some correctly spelled words being treated as misspelled
· fixed loading of translations
· changed country_language_mappings.txt to layout_locale_mappings.txt
· changed -language command line parameter to set application language