Kisa provides spell checking as you type and displays the result in a small window on your Desktop.
You can type anywhere, in any window and Kisa will spell check the word for you.
Kisa uses Aspell as a back-end, so it's easy to manage and install more dictionaries.
Here are some key features of "Kisa":
- Live spell checking
- Change dictionary on keyboard layout change
- Copy to clipboard
- Replace misspelled words in client window
- Full Aspell dictionary support
- Run custom command on a word
- And much more...
- added XKb support
- added apostrophe support
- added check on keyboard layout updated to prevent unnecessary updates
- added Ukrainian translations, thanks to Yuri Chornoivan
- fixed "replace in client", should be stable now
- fixed issue 1 and issue 5, where some correctly spelled words being treated as misspelled
- fixed loading of translations
- changed country_language_mappings.txt to layout_locale_mappings.txt
- changed -language command line parameter to set application language