Kate CTags Plugin 0.2
Kate CTags Plugin is a port of KDevelop 3.3.5's CTags plugin.
* When a document is opened/switched with kate, the plugin will attempt to locate a 'tags' file. It will look in the folder containing the document, or in the folders ancestors. The level of this search is controlled via the config page.
* The 'ctags' view now shows the location of the tags file, and allows for the file to be loaded.
What's New in This Release:
· Add "--extra=+q" to default ctags args.
· When opening a file, use absFilePath - to ensure duplicates are not opened.
· If file start with '/', then dont prepend tags file path.